UTS App apk: UTS app on Mobile is an Indian Railways official android mobile ticketing application which allows the Passengers to bookunreserved tickets of Indian Railways using their Smart-phone. The application is designed in such a way that it is easy to use and has
This app is going to be a game changer as long Queues during the festival
S.No.UTS APK Version Download
- 12.0.8 Download
UTS MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID
The Advantages Of UTS APP
- Risk of loss of cash while carrying is avoided
- Facilitate exact payment and reduce transaction costs
- With the help of this app, UTS tickets can be booked from 20 meters away from the railway
- Station premises.
- The app also gives a 5 per cent bonus on every recharge
- Passengers or users can book a paperless ticket through this application.
- We can able to book all types of trains like Express/Super Fast/Passenger/Sub Urban.
- For Sub Urban Trains both On Return journey tickets can be booked at a time.
- QR Code
is allowsto Print booked Ticket.
- Pre-Requisites to Use UTS APP:
- Passengers should have Android mobile
- The mobile should have GPRS connectivity.
- The mobile should be GPS enabled.
- The Passengers ha to deposit money in R-Wallet.
UTS APP APK FILE FOR ANDROID PHONE TO BOOK UNRESERVED TRAIN TICKET ONLINE
SERVICES OFFERED IN UTS APP:
- Booking of Unreserved Ticket.
- Booking of Suburban ticket.
- Issue/Renew Season Ticket
- Booking of Platform Ticket.
- Check R-Wallet balance.
- Surrender of R-Wallet.
- Booking History.
- User Profile management.
- You can book a ticket 3 hours ago.
- Step by step guideline for those who wish to use the
UTS App on ANDROID PHONE:
Step 1– Download the UTS app on Android/Windows smart phones
Step 2– Now, register or sign up yourself by providing all the required details.
Step 3– Login by providing your mobile number and password.
Step 4– Recharge the R-wallet. The minimum amount for recharging is Rs 100 and the
maximum amount can go up to Rs 10,000.
Step 5– Go to the Book Ticket section. Now, go to normal booking, following by Book and
Travel (paperless). Now, fill the required details such as from and to stations, adult, child etc. and click on Book Ticket.
Step 6– Show your paperless ticket.
Step 7– For ‘Paper Ticket ‘Passengers has to take Print Out from ATVMs installed at the
journey originating Station of the Ticket.
How To Use R-WALLET :
- R-Wallet will be issued with zero balance to users upon successful
- The minimum recharge value is 100 and multiples of 100 (max.5000)
- R-Wallet can be recharged through App/UTS counters in the Sub Urban
- Railway Stations
- Users can check R-Wallet balance by touching balance in R-wallet.
- Users can Surrender R-Wallet by initiating a request from the mobile app.
- Users can Block R-Wallet usage through helpline number.
Help Line Numbers:
- 138 ( for Mumbai Users)
- 138 ( for Kolkata Users)
- 138 ( for Secunderabad Users)
- 044-25351621 ( for Chennai Users)
- 07752-407668 (for SECR Users)
- 08861-309572(for SWR Users)
- 08455-885961(for ECoR Users)
- 138 (for NER Users)
How to Cancel a Mobile Ticket:
- The Passengers are allowed to Cancel the Paper Ticket booked using UTS app.
- Cancellation is allowed only if the Ticket is NOT Printed at Kiosk.
- For Paperless Tickets cancellation is not allowed.
- Follow the below Precautions:
- To avoid misuse of app booking Tickets inside the railway Station
- is not allowed.
- If any higher officials asked to show Ticket, Passengers has to
- ticket in their booked History.
- If Anyone Unable to SHOW Ticket, He/ She will be treated as
- Travel without Ticket. It would be Punishable.
Final Words: I hope, this is benifitable app, so you can download easily from here.